Monday, July 18, 2011

Sleeping Arrangements

Jackson has been sleeping in his crib for the past week. He had been in a bassinet in our room up until then. We just went cold turkey and put him in there. He has done great!! It takes him a little longer to fall asleep but he is still sleeping 5-6 hours at a time usually with a couple 7 or 8 hour stretches. The first couple of night I was glued to the video monitor but have gotten better.

Here are a few pictures of his nursery. It's still not done - I am still trying to find some things for the walls and need to order some curtains for the windows. I have already taken the bumpers off so you can't see his adorable owl theme on it :(




Sweet boy in his crib :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...