Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sleep Habits

The past few nights Jackson has woken up after only 30-45 min of being asleep. We are able to get him back down after just a few minutes but then he decides to wake again around 2. We try to soothe him but it doesn't work. He is definitely tired but for some reason can't fall back asleep. We are thinking it might be his gums hurting. I nurse him and eventually after that he falls back asleep. We have been extremely lucky with a good sleeper up until now and I had gotten way too used to sleeping all night again. Let's hope he gets back to his old routine soon. And seeing as its almost 10:30pm I better get to bed in case he does decide to wake up at 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...