Monday, December 19, 2011

New developments

Jackson is crawling everywhere these days! His favorite is to find Cooper's bowls and tip the water out. I think we might need to relocate Cooper's bowls for a little while. He follows me around the kitchen and has also been quite interested in trying to get into the drawers that are down low (all of his dishes, bibs, spoons, etc are in it). He also found the dishwasher and was reaching out to a cute baby he saw :)

He's still figuring out how to move fast on the hardwoods with his slippery jammies on. Sometimes we leave the pants off and then he winds up with bright red knees.


He started pulling up last week. I found him in the crib like this after his morning nap.


Then later on I put him down for a nap and looked at the monitor and found this. I watched for about a minute and saw him trying to even go up onto his feet and decided it was time to get him. That night we lowered his crib.



This morning he was pulling up on the bouncy seat we keep in the bathroom.



He loves to go over to Coopers bed and try to play with him and he really wants to play with the toys he has. Luckily I can usually distract him with something else. Cooper wants to share his toys and he will put it right in front of Jackson for him to play with. He is so thoughtful huh?!


 Jackson sat in the highchair at Rising Roll last Thursday.





1 comment:

  1. Can't believe how fast he's grown and is developing! Wishing you all a happy holiday season, the first of many to come with the little guy!

    r

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...