Jackson is definitely all about feeding himself these days. He is a really good eater! This month he had pizza, Mexican food (several times), grilled cheese, potato salad, regular oatmeal and more! I always think I'll remember everything and then inevitably I sit writing the blog posts and start drawing a blank! He eats 3 meals a day and nurses 4 times a day.With the nice weather we have been eating outside a bunch. Whether its at home or out and he really enjoys it.
This was when he had pizza for the first time!
He is napping twice a day and sleeping from about 7pm - 7 am every day. His naps have gotten longer and it seems easier for him to fall asleep. He gets to have a few of his favorite stuffed animals in there with him these days which helps I think.
He is cutting 4 teeth on top right now and seems to be handling it pretty well. He loves to read books and this book is definitely still his favorite. he loves to lift the flaps!
In his room he loves to climb in his old bouncy seat and then climb out.
Posing with my Papa while at the mall one night
He loves his ball pit we got for him! It will be lots of fun for his birthday party! And I fully expect the balls to be all over the house!
Watching Cooper run in the backyard
Rubber duckies aren't just for bathtime anymore! He loves to play with his rubber duckie and carries it around everywhere!
More water table fun with Connor
He is around 18.5 lbs and wearing 9 month or 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers. I have no idea how long he is but he is one long and lean baby boy!
Happy 11 months to my sweet baby boy. I can't believe I'll be writing your 12 month post soon. You are growing up too fast but I am truly loving every minute of it! We love you Jackson!!
No comments:
Post a Comment