Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We spent Thanksgiving at the lake this year. The weather was so amazing for November. It was 70+ degrees out and sunny! Mom and Dad recently bought 2 jet skis and we hadn't had a chance to use them yet. Since it was so nice out we decided to hop on and cruise around the lake. Thankfully we didn't fall in since the water was pretty cold!





 Watching part of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

 He loved watching the boats go by and would run out and wave to them!
 We took Cooper on a walk

 No pictures of our yummy dinner but I made this pumpkin roll for dessert! Yummy!
Jackson was helping set up the new umbrella ;)

We headed home on Friday so we could go over to Adrienne's for our second Thanksgiving. We had a few hours in between and we got the tree set up and I got all my garland hung on the stairs. I love seeing all the Christmas decorations out!


I'm sad because we didn't take a group photo at either house for Thanksgiving only one of the 3 of us. I really need to be better about that!

We had a wonderful holiday and loved spending it with our families.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...