Saturday, May 18, 2013

5th Anniversary

Jimmy and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. We were lucky to have two date nights this week. On Wednesday we went out to dinner at Milton's. It was delicious!


Then on Thursday we went to the movies and saw The Great Gatsby. We thought it was good! We went to have a quick dinner afterwards.

I cannot believe 5 years have passed since we said "I Do". I am so lucky to have such a wonderful hubby who is also an amazing daddy. It seems crazy to me that we are going on 10 years of being together. Sometimes I wonder how that much time has passed already. We have had so many fun and amazing moments as well as some sad ones. It has all made us that much stronger and I look forward to the next 10, 20, and 30+++ years to come. Happy Anniversary Jimmy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...