We went to the playground and he was jumping off the bottom of the climbing wall.
So fun!!
goodbye hugs with Bella
A couple days later we went to the bookstore to meet up with Caroline, Waylon and Mae Charles (Caroline's little girl was born in January - I didn't get any pictures of her but she is so adorable!!). Jackson loved little Mae Charles and was constantly giving her hugs by putting his head on her tummy, tickling her toes, saying "hi" and waving to her. He also wanted to help hold her bottle for her and push the stroller. I hope he acts the same when our baby comes but I know he will have a tough time adjusting to not being the center of attention. It is nice to see him love other babies so much though :)
Jumping off the stage in the kids area where they have storytime
Jackson and Waylon taking turns jumping off like a frog! Picture courtesy of Caroline :)








No comments:
Post a Comment