Monday, August 19, 2013

Dreaming of Fall

I have been dreaming of fall for almost a month now! I think because my summer was cut short with being on bedrest and not being able to be outside playing as much, swimming, going to the splash parks, playgrounds, etc so I am just ready for fall to be here! I've had my pumpkin spice candles burning at home and had mom bake a pumpkin spice latte bundt cake and my favorite pumpkin chocolate chip bread that I normally make every year. This week I have a recipe for pumpkin poppers I think we will make. Yummy!

I also keep ordering fall clothes online. Well, really just shirts. I'm scared to buy pants when I am not sure if/when I will be back in my pre-pregnancy size. Normally I want to wear summer stuff as long as possible but I think since all my summer stuff is maternity I am ready for a change. Plus since I am always sitting around I tend to just live in tank tops and yoga pants these days so I guess I am ready to dress like a normal person.

I am also excited to get out all my fall decorations! I've been on pinterest some looking at fall decor ideas but I'm thinking I should hold off on planning to many crafting projects since I'll probably be pretty busy soon with a newborn and of course my always busy toddler!

Oh and oddly enough we have had record low temps the past few days. The high a couple days ago was 67! We usually have hot and humid days in the 80s and 90s still this time of year! Well come on fall...I'm ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...