Eating pizza at Avellino's
We went to Avalon one evening for pizza with Jackson's friend Mason and his mom and dad, Laura and Doug and baby Madison. We had Pinkberry yogurt for dessert. Yum!
Two blonde headed boys snuggling on the sofa and sharing cereal :)
Sneaking a bite from Jackson's apple!
Down at SummerFest in the Highlands
Everyone wants to sit in Mommy's lap!
At Caffeine and Octane
Hanging out at The Smith's after swimming and grilling burgers
Heading home in our jammies
Papa teaching Jackson how to play pool
Mmmmm... smoothies!
Camden loves peaches!
I made blueberry muffins and asked him if he wanted one. He went and got a plate and a fork!
He wound up eating it out of a bowl instead
Gladiolus I grew in our yard. I'll always think of Bea when I see gladiolus :)
Jackson, Kiely and Mason on the spinny wheel. Please notice Jackson and Kiely holding hands!? Aren't they only 4?!
A whole group of blonde cuties eating lunch at Chick-Fil-A
Check out those curls! Too bad it takes it looking like a mop to get any curls
Working on his golf swing
Going for a walk at the park
Jackson tells Camden they have to get their exercise
We went to Lowe's and they were both so unbelievably excited to get Mickey Mouse gardening gloves!
No comments:
Post a Comment