Construction hats for all the party goers
Favors were a choice of three construction related books. I am a huge fan of "usable" favors rather than just junk!
My caution tape wreath I made and a fun sign I made for the bathroom door!
"Wrecking balls" - rice krispie treats rolled into balls
The "nails" were pretzel sticks
Homemade cupcakes - chocolate and regular white cake with homemade buttercream frosting
"wet paint brushes" were graham crackers with marshmallow cream inside, on a stick and dipped in colored chocolate
We rented a big bouncy house with a slide for the kids to play in. It was a hit!
Camden went outside with no shoes on and was like that for the entire party. Didn't bother him at all!
Mason taking a turn on the roller coaster
Got his cute little shirt made from someone on etsy
These two are such good buddies!
Playing with Aunt Gretchen
Running back to the jumpy!
The next morning the kids could not get outside fast enough to jump some more!
In their jammies waiting for it to blow up
No comments:
Post a Comment