Face-timing while I was in NYC
Jimmy sent me this one night while I was gone. Jackson got to sleep in our bed and Cooper and Annabelle were also happily sleeping in there.
Fun at the Chattahoochee Nature Center with friends
A group of blondies!
Hiking
I bought these one day at the store. It was a mistake... I ate the whole bag within 2 days!
Camden loves to sit in his room looking at his books
Had two crock-pots going one day making dinner to take to a friend who had a new baby. Pol tenderloin in one and sweet potato slices in the other. Saved enough for us to have for dinner too. It was pretty yummy!
Reading in his chair while I was in my room getting dressed and make up on
Saw this delicious looking salad on a blog I follow. I did make it and while it didn't look as pretty as this it was super yummy!
Movie night!
Camden's school photos. The angle I took it at made his head look huge. But I could not believe his sad looking face and no one even tried to comb his hair down! Maybe its bad but I was cracking up at the school photos. One night Kylie and I were comparing via text. We were both dying laughing!
We went to hibachi with friends
Learning how to use chopsticks
Hugs with friends
Homemade pumpkin pop-tarts. Last time I made these I was pregnant with Jackson. In my notes on the recipe I wrote "delicious, but very time consuming" Sure enough they are good but take a long time!
This guy loves taking selfies. If he gets a hold of my phone I will find anywhere from 5-30 pictures of him he took!
Jackson wrote his and Camden's names himself
Listening to books on CD
bedhead after a nap and so excited a-del sits in his lap
During Jackson's quiet time he tucked his friends in and they were having a picnic. Each had something to eat and tea or coffee. I love his sweet imagination :)
Waiting for Thanksgiving dinner
Beautiful table setting at Gigi's
Trying to get a family pic with Grandma Gigi- hard to get 4 boys to smile at the same time!
Daddy daughter day at the UGA vs GT game! So fun spending the day with my dad!
Birthday party fun at Farmhouse in the City
When Jackson was about 2 1/2 he and I went to the store and picked out his own mini Christmas tree and ornaments. I was so excited to do this again with Camden! And he was so excited too! He couldn't wait to hang all of his ornaments on his new tree in his room. He loved always having the lights on while we was napping.



No comments:
Post a Comment