Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning 2015


It was pretty warm out on Christmas Eve!
Painting wooden gingerbread houses
Opening their ornaments on Christmas Eve

The Pointer Sisters were probably my all time fave when I was younger. I was obsessed with "Jump" and "I'm So Excited!" Ha!







Santa came!









 David and I used to have these animals called Sylvanian Families. Now there are very similar animals called Calico Critters out. They just aren't quite the same as they used to be! So, I happened to have our old box of animals and some furniture. We got the boys the "Lake Lodge" to play with.

 Gigi came over for Christmas morning too!


I just think these animals are so darn cute! And all the furniture and clothing too! 
 
We had breakfast and had a lazy morning. Around midday we packed up and drove to the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...