Playing at Jump Jump
Beautiful sunset!
I always love chocolate chip cookies!
Roasted broccoli quinoa salad. This became my newest obsession! I could eat this everyday for weeks its so yummy!
Digging through the archives planning someone's 40th birthday!
The teachers at school sent this to us. These 4 are so darn cute together! Best buds!! I think 3/4 of his class is blonde!
Went to get Camden up and this is what I found. He's a reader!
Found some fabric to make "curtains" for the window seat
Jackson loves building these race car tracks with his blocks during quiet time. He wanted me to come see and take a picture of this one.
Silly boy!
After buying barstools for the basement we had lots of big boxes. Jackson built a rocket ship.
Snuggles with my little buddy!
Birthday party fun holding bunnies
He wanted to taste straight lemon juice!
A good morning...kids watching a cartoon and I'm reading my book!
Hugs
Hugs quickly turn into wrestling when you have 2 boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment