He loves riding the escalator
We found a frog by the garage door
Jackson and his buddy Mason at a birthday party at Catch Air
We left one party and went to another at Sky Zone! These boys had a big day!
Jackson was off running around with Ryan and I didn't get any pictures of him :(
Camden loves jumping!
At the Caffeine and Octane car show. He's sitting in Rich's porsche here!
We went to Morgan Falls park afterwards to play!
Balancing
Admiring the views
I signed up to help with the Valentine's party at Jackson's school.
They made these super cute hats! Decorated their bags and handed out their Valentine's. We even had a "stick the lips on Mrs Valentine" game! Such a fun morning with my big boy!
My friends and I had a fun crafting day and made a bunch of shirts for the kids. Camden loves choo choo trains so I made this one for him!
Slow cooker quinoa enchilada bowl. Topped with fresh avocado, cheese, sour cream and a few chips. Delish!!
Baking my favorite cookies to take to Cabin Weekend
I love the mountain. Absolutely stunning!
We danced the night away and had a blast! Our first cabin weekend in over 4 years! So good to be back.
I only stayed Friday night and got home Sat around 1pm. Me and my big boy!
Playing outside
Camden taking selfies
This is what I saw when I went up. Totally sound asleep on his floor! I don't think this has ever happened before. My kids don't just fall asleep places. They have never fallen asleep on the sofa while watching tv or a movie or anything!

No comments:
Post a Comment