Jackson is 2 months old! I can't believe how fast these two months have gone.
He has his 2 month appointment next week and will have to endure a couple of shots :( I think he is about 10 lbs now so he is obviously eating well! He is sleeping anywhere from 4-6 hours at a time at night and he goes right back to sleep after nursing.
Here are his 2 month photos - he wasn't super happy while I was taking these. You can see someone is starting to get some chunky thighs and chubby cheeks. He is still wearing newborn clothing (but he is quickly outgrowing these!) and some 3 month outfits. He gets more loveable and cuddly everyday. I spend lots of time just holding my sweet boy and then don't get much done around the house. But he'll only be little for a little while so I am going to take advantage of it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment