I forgot to mention in my previous super long post that while having a baby we were moving at the same time. Well we were supposed to have moved and gotten settled in our new house and THEN Jackson would arrive. Since he had a different idea we wound up moving while he was still in the hospital. Everyday after I would visit Jackson I would head home and work on packing up the house. It was exhausting and I absolutely hate moving. Luckily we LOVE our new home and don't plan on moving for a long time.
In the past few weeks we have gotten much more settled. I know it will still take a while before everything is the way we want it but it's coming along.
Jackson has been home for almost 4 weeks now. We are slowly but surely getting into more of a routine with him. He has been sleeping pretty well at night ever since we brought him home. Usually in 3-4 hour increments. If I time it right, I only get up once around 2am and then at 6am I am up with him and stay up for the day. He takes great naps during the day and we have playtime as well. He does great when I take him out to go run errands - usually he just sleeps the whole time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment