I cannot believe it has been 4 months since Jackson was born. On one hand it feels like it was yesterday and on the other it feels like he's been here forever. I absolutely love spending everyday with my sweet baby boy - even when he has his fussy days!
Jackson is sleeping from about 8-6 most every night! A few times we have put him to bed earlier and then he of course wakes up earlier :( He is a great nighttime sleeper but his naps are very inconsistent. We are still working on napping in the crib but I have more luck with the swing most days.
He is nursing about 5 or 6 times a day still usually every 3 hours. He went through a period of almost a month where he refused to take any bottles. Jimmy tried two times to give him bottle last week and he took them after just a little screaming.
He loves to smile and has the biggest grin all over his face in the mornings when I go get him out of his crib. He has the cutest giggle but we can't seem to catch it on video.
His legs are so strong and he loves to stand up! He is much happier standing than sitting. He also loves his new activity mat. We got a new one that plays music and has lots more toys on it to look at and play with. We put him in his jumparoo the other day but its still a little bit big for him. We had to put a blanket folded up in front of him to fill the extra space! He tries to roll over by putting his little tush in the air and then pushing off with his legs but he can't quite do it yet...soon I'm sure!
He weighs 14 lb 1 oz (22nd percentile) and is 24 in long (9th percentile). Jackson is wearing 3-6 month clothing and size 2 diapers. We have some cute UGA football gear ready for the upcoming game weekends. Can't wait! I think we will even head to Athens for a game or 2.
Happy 4 months Jackson! We love you to the moon and back!
No comments:
Post a Comment