Thursday, September 15, 2011

Beach Baby

Jackson went on his first beach trip! We went to Flagler Beach for Labor Day weekend. He did fantastic in the car on the drive down. It was about a 7.5 to 8 hr drive and we only stopped twice! He was fussy some but I was able to calm him down fairly quickly.

The weather was great! We normally go every 4th of July weekend and it is so much hotter then. We would get out to the beach around 9:30 or 10am and come back in around 12 and then go back out around 4ish. Jackson spent some time snoozin on the beach, putting his toes in the sand, hanging out in the pool and sitting back in his stroller watching all the action. I think he really enjoyed it and loved having his legs in the ocean. He hung out in the pool some too but his pool float was still a little big for him.



We had such a great time and look forward to many more fun beach trips with him. Sorry for all the pictures - I just had too many I liked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...