Tuesday, November 29, 2011

7 Months

Happy 7 months to Jackson! The past month has flown by! Jackson is all over the place these days. He started army crawling around the middle of November. Now he is getting up on his hands and knees and rocking. He moves a tiny bit then winds up back down on his tummy. It won't be long before he is crawling all the time. It is time to really start babyproofing! We bought the gates for the stairs but haven't put them up yet.

Jackson is nursing 5 times a day and has been eating 2 solid meals a day - oatmeal in the morning and veggies and/or fruit in the evening. I am just now about to add in a third at lunchtime. It has taken a while for him to get used to eating solids but I think he's finally getting the hang of it. He has had sweet potatoes, green beans, bananas, apples, butternut squash and peas. Sweet potatoes have definitely been his favorite!







He is such a happy guy these days. He loves to smile at us and everyone around! Jackson is so ticklish under his arms and on his tummy. I love hearing his laugh when we tickle him.

Jackson sleeps from 6:30 or 7 to about 6am. I'd rather him sleep to 7 but I'll take what I can get - it's better than waking up in the middle of the night! He is still taking 3 naps a day. I'm thinking he might go down to just 2 a day soon.

Jackson is wearing 3-6 and 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diapers. He is just over 16 lbs.

He is sitting up unassisted but only for a little bit. He prefers to roll himself onto his tummy and then start moving.








He was trying to come get the camera!

Every month I say how I love this stage and how fun he is but it honestly just keeps getting better! He really shows excitement when he sees people, toys, Cooper and Annabelle and more. We are so fortunate to have such an awesome little guy. It is such a joy to watch him learn and discover new things. We look forward to the new adventures this next month will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...