Jackson is nursing 5 times a day and eats 2 or 3 solids a day. He loves his oatmeal and has started eating the yobaby yogurts. He loves it! He also likes, peas, sweet potatoes, apples, bananas, butternut squash, eggs and even a few bites of pancakes. He does not like asparagus or avocado! He made such funny faces when he ate those. I'll try them again as he might decide he likes it. The next things I will be trying is apricot, black beans and cheddar cheese.
Jackson naps 3 times a day usually. He has been sleeping pretty good at night. But we've had lots of nights this month of him waking up around 3 or 5ish. He goes to bed at 6:30 and wakes up anywhere from 5:30 to 7. I prefer 7 :)
He started pulling up a couple weeks ago and first was just on his knees but now he pops right up onto his feet. It's a good thing we gave him an activity table for Christmas because he loves to stand at it!
He will pull up on pretty much anything - your legs, a chair, sofa, toy, wall, pack n play and on and on. He also stands up in his crib - It's time to take the mobile down now!
After 4 months of excessive drooling Jackson finally is cutting his first tooth! He won't ever let me take a picture of it though.
Jackson loves to sit up and play with his toys and also can move himself to sitting by himself now too. I think its funny he crawled before he could truly sit unassisted. A little bit backwards, huh!
He wears mostly 6-9 month clothes but still one or two of our 3-6 month favorites. He is in a size 3 diaper and is a little over 17 lbs.
We are so lucky to have such a sweet happy little guy! His laugh is the sweetest thing I have ever heard. I'll try to get a video of his cute sounds. I love the fact that he has started reaching for me. Melts my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment