They gave Jackson some really cute gifts!
Jackson opening presents with his soon to be Auntie Lis
An owl hook that we can use to hang his coat on or a backpack...yes I am lazy and have not actually hung it yet :(
Lis crocheted the most adorable owl for him!
He is going to be such a handsome guy in his sweater vest!
They also gave him these adorable owl mugs but I didn't get a photo of those. Thank you both for all of your thoughtful presents for Jackson!
The development of pinterest has spurred a desire for all things crafty. I have become addicted and "pin" away. I have crafted, baked, etc many of my pins already. Mod Podge is all the rage these days in the craft world. I made custom wood photo frames for David and Lis. Basically a wood board, paint, sand to distress, mod podge, then lay picture down and mod podge over the entire thing again.
Funny thing is that David and Lis basically made the same project unknowingly for us! The way they laid the photo on the board was different thus creating a distressed look on the entire thing vs just the edges of the board like mine. LOVE the ones they made for us!
Jackson loves to stand up on the sofa
Playing with his ball popper toy
Cooper loves the lake :)
Jackson and his Papa
Uncle David feeding Jackson
Ugh! Always hates cleaning up!
Yes, we are a family that pops the Christmas crackers and wears the silly hats!
David and Lis
We really had a great weekend and they definitely enjoyed playing with Jackson. And Jackson had a wonderful time with them!
I posted this one on facebook and one of David's friends commented and said "The baby is all "what the heck is all this up in my face?!" Haha!
Have to make sure Cooper gets attention too!
David did not think Lis could lift him with her legs...she showed him!
Snuggles with mommy <3
Our big boy with his sippy cup. I still don't think he actually drinks much of the water but he sure loves to hold onto it!
Happy New Years to everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment