Daddy decided to take the day off so we headed to the pumpkin patch for some fun! When we first got there we went to check out the animals. Cows, goats and ducks!
Then we got our wagon and started to check out the pumpkins.
We missed the hayride and it wasn't running for another hour so we didn't get to go this time. Next year for sure!
Jackson loved looking at all the different pumpkins and picked out some he wanted to bring home with us.
I remember coming here
last year when he was not even 6 months old. I had to bring the bumbo seat because he couldn't sit up unassisted yet. Now this year he is running all over the place, picking up pumpkins and pulling the wagon. Such a big boy now! I love starting these yearly traditions with my family :)
No comments:
Post a Comment