Friday, December 28, 2012

More Christmas

While at the lake Jimmy and I escaped for a couple hours to go see "This is 40". I think it had been almost 2 years since we had been to see a movie in the theater. It was really funny and we enjoyed our outing.

David and Lis arrived in the early evening on Wednesday. We opened presents and then had a yummy dinner mom made. We played some card games and enjoyed spending time together.








Jackson loves his new xylophone





Snuggles with Cooper :)
Playing with his kitchen at the lake

It was really a wonderful Christmas holiday and we still had one more to go - Jimmy's family!

We headed home on Thursday and went to Adrienne's that evening. Unfortunately Gretchen and family didn't come but we still had a great time. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner and the popovers popped bigger than ever! Sadly I didn't get many photos here :(




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...