Monday, April 22, 2013

Knocked Down

After our wonderful Masters weekend I woke up Tuesday morning sick as can be. I had caught Jackson's stomach bug. I am just thankful it waited to hit until after I had enjoyed the Masters! I spent pretty much the whole week laying in bed miserable. Luckily Jimmy took Jackson to Gretchen's for my mother in law to watch on Tuesday and Thursday. Thursday night mom came and was a huge help too. Taking care of Jackson for me, taking him to his gymnastics, grocery shopping and even cooking a few meals for us. I rested through the weekend and by Sunday was feeling much more like myself! It is super hard caring for a toddler when you are sick and have zero energy. It took all I had to just get out of bed most days! I was very thankful for the help I had that week for sure!


Hanging out with his cousins having snacks

Going to play at the park with daddy one afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...