Friday, April 12, 2013

Stomach Bug

Poor Jackson picked up a stomach bug somewhere. We were just hanging out at home one morning on the sofa when he threw up suddenly all over the sofa. I got him over to the hardwoods where he threw up again. At least that was easier to clean up! I got him all cleaned up and got started on the cushions and rug. Then it was off to bed for my little guy. I put a big bowl in his crib in case he sat up and realized he needed to throw up again. Thankfully he slept well with no issues.


The rest of the day was ok. We laid around on the sofa snuggling most of the afternoon and just drank a little water and ate saltines. I put him to bed that evening and I heard him a little while later. He sat up and before I could run upstairs he was sick again :( Lots of messes and laundry for mommy!

Finally I got him all snuggled in his clean bed and he slept the rest of the night :)

He was pretty miserable the next few days so we had a very lazy week at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...