Monday, December 2, 2013

Santa 2013

We went to see Santa at Phipps Plaza. Every year I sign up in July and then in October actually make our reservation and choose our time slot. It's crazy to do it so far in advance but I love not having to wait in line at all. We literally walk up and maybe wait behind one person and then its our turn. It's so easy!

Jackson enjoyed seeing Santa and told him what he wished for this year. He had talked about seeing Santa for days before and the whole drive there. After we saw Santa I headed to nurse Camden while Jimmy and Jackson shopped. Then we went to dinner at The Tavern at Phipps. It was a fun family afternoon :)
Jackson wanted to hold Camden's hand. He is so sweet to his baby brother!

Our previous Santa trips: 2012, 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...