It is rare these days that I have one on one time with Jackson. I decided to have a special Mommy/Jackson day! I had our sitter come over to keep Camden while we went out. We started off by heading to Chick-fil-a for some biscuits and juice!
Then we went to Catch Air for some fun. Usually when we go I can't go
climb around and play with him since Camden is in the stroller. So it
was fun to be able to do whatever he wanted and climb, slide and jump to
his hearts content. On Thursdays they have story time so we listened to
a few books and it was a nice time to cool down! We played a little
longer and then went to lunch at Rising Roll.
Building with giant blocks
Sliding
He starts on his back and then flips around to his tummy!
Jumping into the ball pit. I know these pictures are so blurry but still love his expression!
Such a great day with my big boy! Definitely need to plan more one on one time soon. He's growing up too fast and I need to savor these special moments!














No comments:
Post a Comment