Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring Break 2014 at the Lake

Jackson had been asking to go to the lake for a while. It was spring break and we didn't have any plans so we headed to the lake for a few days. Jackson was so excited!


He loved his snuggle time with Papa watching Curious George



I took a few pictures of Camden with my real camera. I'm still learning how to use it!


His hair cracks me up. Seriously its all in the front!




Making pancakes with Papa






Oh my! That face!

They sure do love each other! Camden always lights up when Jackson comes in the room



Nana and Camden
Jackson wanted to check out the car exersaucer

You can tell he was happy to see Jackson!

Snuggles
We went to dinner at the club and both boys did great!! Jackson wanted to help me feed Camden. He does a great job!

We went to the park one morning
It was great to play and get some energy out



Gorgeous sunrise our last morning. 

We had a wonderful time but I was happy to get home. Neither Camden or Jackson slept that great there. Camden was waking up once or twice every night and Jackson was waking up at 5 wanting to go downstairs. I had literally just crawled back in bed after feeding Camden so I told him to just get in bed with me. He slept for another hour or so. Thank gosh for Papa who got him up after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...