Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Camden: 11 Months

Our baby is quickly approaching 1 years old. It is hard to believe and makes my heart hurt that I'll never have a squishy, cuddly newborn baby again yet on the flipside we look forward to things we can do once he's a tad older. Bittersweet!

This month we were busy! From the nature center to the lake, twice, Washington DC to potty training big brother.

Camden was cutting 2 more teeth this month so we had lots of middle of the night wakeups. I sent Jimmy in most nights since he didn't need to eat. About 90% of the time it would work but occasionally I was the only one he wanted. He is still nursing 4 times a day most days. He loves to eat real food too! Fruit, eggs, veggies, noodles, pancakes, chicken, yogurt - He loves it all! He eats fajita chicken, poppyseed chicken, bbq, bites of steak and basically anything I give him! He loves to nibble on cheerios and also enjoyed part of my smoothie a few times. He would literally grab my cup and put the straw in his mouth and start sucking it up. I guess I won't worry about him having milk since he's pretty much already had milk that was in the smoothie! And he already knows how to drink out of a straw.

He's sleeping from 7:30 until 7 ish but usually waking up once during the night. He has been napping this month around 9:30-10:30 or 11 and then again around 1:30 or 2-3 ish. He sleeps on his tummy or side mostly and still tucks his hands underneath and sticks his bottom up in the air. He loves to cuddle up with his monkey. I had to put the crib rail protectors on as he was starting to bite on the wood! I had them on when Jackson was little and then probably sometime after he turned one I took them off and he never tried biting the crib again.

I am not sure of his height and weight. He still wears the occasional 9 month outfit but generally is wearing 12 month stuff. I switched this month to using The Honest Company diapers for Camden and I really like them. He is wearing a size 4.






Seriously always smiling!





In Washington DC
Trying to "cook" with Jackson
Loves his music table!

Crazy boys at lunch!



He wants to play with Jackson so badly!




 Peekaboo!

 He is all over the place while I try to take his monthly photos!

 11 Months!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...