Monday, August 25, 2014

Zoo

The weather was supposed to be nice with lower humidity than normal so it was perfect to go to the zoo. I met Katy, Tindal and Marshall there and then Sara and Cade even met us for a little bit. We had a good time!





Cade, Tindal and Jackson

Yummy bamboo

This doesn't seem like it would be a comfortable way to sleep


 I decided to get a picture of Camden, so we did a selfie. I held up the phone and he started smiling! Ha!


 Cooling off in the misting fan
 Leaving the zoo. Jackson didn't want to take a picture :(
From the time we got there I thought Camden would fall asleep and nap. But he never did, until we were in the parking lot walking back to the car! Actually they both wound up sleeping on the way home and then no one slept once we finally got home. It was a fun morning but a long afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...