Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

The week before Valentine's Day Jimmy took Jackson to the kids build and grow at Home Depot. They built an adorable wooden box. Jackson glued and nailed it together and then painted it. What a special present from my big boy!


At Jackson's school the parents can sign up to help with certain holiday parties. I signed up for the Valentine's Day party with 3 other moms. We brought lunch and also managed 2 crafts. We decorated bags for their Valentine's and then we also made lovebug magnets. It was so cute and fun to get to participate and see him with all his classmates.

Yes, Jackson sat with the girls. He said Kiely asked him to sit next to her and so he did. Quite the ladies man!

Jimmy and I had a yummy home cooked steak dinner for Valentine's with our boys :) And I received beautiful tulips and roses.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...