Thursday, March 31, 2016

March 2016



Camden and Landon walking out of school together holding hands!

Date night with the hubs at South Main Kitchen. Yummy!!
Sweet boy snoozing away!
I love how he always has George right with him :)
They love playing with plah-doh
Movie night in the basement
Baseball Saturdays


Awesome new crafting toy Jimmy bought me!
Nap time. All curled up!



Camden taking pictures





Ice cream at the park


I don't remember where we were going but it was a super nice day out and we were cruising in the Jeeep with the top down. Camden wears his sunglasses upside down!
Springtime is here!

Having friends over for dinner and playing outside

Working on scissor skills cutting a straw


Reaching for my hand. He always wants to hold my hand in the car

Petting zoo at the toy store










Later that afternoon we walked down to feed the ducks. Camden insisted on wearing his St Patty's hat he made at preschool



Then he got upset about something...look at that lip!

Golfing







Excited for a movie!

The Jetson's - love finding old stuff I used to watch!

Another Saturday...another baseball game! Anna came to watch and Camden wanted to hold her hand

After baseball we went to watch Jimmy's tennis match
Goofy faces!!
An orzo salad I made with peas and feta cheese and lemon
Camden playing with baby Grey

Running around in the rain during a baseball game




Jackson and Kiely going for a ride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...