On the way home from school one day
Working on some stuff on my computer for Jackson's birthday party and these silly boys are distracting me!
My new favorite breakfast. Jackson calls it an openface. Toast with avocade, fried egg, bacon and siracha
Jimmy and I got to sneak away and watch the final day of the Master's Golf Tournament.
I had to snap a picture of him talking on the phone to Nana. He was all smiles.
At Mumford & Sons concert. What an incredible show!
We invited some friends over to grill out and the kids were so excited about their ice cream cones for dessert
Jackson has been building lots of houses with his Lincoln Logs.
My sweet sweet Annabelle snuggling me while I'm trying to make Jackson's birthday invites
We've had this kinetic sand for a while but honestly it made such a mess inside I hated to get it out for the boys to play with. I decided one day they could do it outside on the deck and it was fabulous! I didn't even care if they dropped any or made a big mess. I could clean it up much easier out there! Jackson was making snowmen.
After tennis lessons one day my friend Ryann took the kids to get an early dinner. Storms started rolling in and within about 5 min of this picture she texted me saying it was pouring on them!
I have such amazing friends! While Ryann takes Jackson to tennis, Kylie took Camden to swim lessons. He and Torsten go to the same instructor so it was convenient!
Jackson snuggled and slept in bed with us one night :)
We finally got a bed for the basement and I was busy picking out bedding and such! Still need a headboard and side tables but its a start.
Planted my garden and I am excited to see how things grow this year
Cucumbers and pole beans
Watermelons and Pumpkins
Mini Pumpkins and carrots
Another day with daddy another nap in the car for Jackson! He seems to always fall asleep with Jimmy in the Jeep or the BMW.
Ready for swim lessons!
End of the season doughnuts
Despite this face he really did enjoy the doughnut!
No comments:
Post a Comment