Sunday, April 10, 2016

Spring Break fun at the Lake

Nana and Papa were at the beach but we decided to enjoy the lake for both weekends of Spring Break.

It was super rainy so we got outside when we could. But it was still beautiful out. The azaleas were in full bloom and everything was turning green.


I had to take some outdoor pics to send to mom so she could see how nicely things had bloomed while they were away
Early morning walk down to the water to take Cooper out. Still in our jammies!
Excited about the lizard he caught!

Jackson is a great boat driver!
Camden was all tuckered out. I thought he was going to fall asleep on me!
Jackson and I went tubing. Brrrrrr! It was cold!

Luckily the pool was heated and warm! Kylie, Malte and Torsten came out that afternoon.
Quinoa salad I made with roasted sweet potato, spring mix, goat cheese, almonds and dried cranberries. Delish!

Going on a walk!


Torsten and Jackson


Running around the circle
Dinner al fresco for the little ones
One day we went for a walk and Jackson rode his bike the entire time. It was over 45 min long and up and down hills. He did awesome!
I love the beautiful azaleas


We always have to walk by the "old house" which is now going to be somebody's new house

Drinking applesauce through a giant straw while still wearing his life jacket
Fishing










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...