Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Will!

Will turned 1 on February 20th! We went to his birthday party on Saturday the 18th. Stephanie did a fantastic job on all the decorations! I had planned on helping her but between our illnesses I was never able to :( Jackson and I were both just starting to feel better when he had his party. We were so excited to get out of the house and celebrate! There were several other little ones there and all the babies had a blast playing together and stealing each others toys!! Wayne's grandmother made the cake and the smash cake. The monkey was adorable! The head, arms/hands, feet and tail were all rice krispie treats. Stephanie made all the rest of the food/desserts. I've already asked her to help me with Jackson's since she's clearly very good at party planning! Happy Birthday to Will!









Jackson had fun playing with the toys

 Jackson and Will (photo courtesy of Amanda)

Jackson (photo courtesy of Wayne's mom)


  Will loved his cake!


 Mr. One-derful!


Amanda, Stephanie and I with our boys! Cole, Will and Jackson.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...