They fell back asleep!
Jimmy and my dad cooked a yummy breakfast and I received sweet cards, beautiful jewelry, a Nordstrom gift card, and a cookbook. Mom and I decided to head to the mall to look for a dress for me and the boys met us later after Jackson woke up from his nap.
My tennis team was in playoffs and we were in limbo all day as we were supposed to play at 1pm but it was raining and it was up in the air if we would even get to play. Turns out they postponed until Monday evening. Since it was a last minute decision everywhere had a long wait so we decided to go to Chepe's for lunch where we even got carnations. I love getting flowers and was lucky enough to get 3 bouquets at home too! We went to Jimmy's moms and had a wonderful dinner cooked by John.
It was such a great day and was so much better than last year because I had my sweet baby at home with me this year. Last year was special because since my due date wasn't until June 9th I wasn't expecting to have a baby already on Mother's Day but Jackson had already showed up! The nurses even helped him make a Mothers Day card for me using his handprint last year.
Thank you to all the moms out there who have helped me become the mommy I am today.
No comments:
Post a Comment