Saturday, April 28, 2012

12 Months


Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy! You are 1!

We had such a busy and fun month. You saw the Easter bunny for the first time and had so much fun!



We had the family over for Easter brunch and had a small egg hunt outside. We went to California for Adam and Melissa's wedding and enjoyed some additional time in Santa Barbara. We went to Birmingham for Jennifer and Jason's engagement party. Once we were home I was busy planning and decorating for your first birthday party.

You are such a great eater! You have breakfast, lunch and dinner and nurse 4 times a day until the week before your birthday when we went down to 3 times a day. There isn't a food you don't like yet! Your favorites right now are strawberries, waffles, eggs, and yogurt. While in California we were always on the go and you did so well with eating whatever I ordered you off the menu. Buddy fruits were good for on the go when you couldn't sit in a highchair and feed yourself.

You sleep from 7-7 every night and are taking 2 naps a day. Usually from 9-10:30 and 1-2:30 or 3. You love sleeping with your gloworm, curious george and your yellow giraffe. Sometimes in the middle of the night I hear music and you have turned the music on your gloworm on from rolling over on it!

You are cruising everywhere and are standing by yourself more and more. You started walking while holding onto our hands and with your push toys. You love to clap your hands.


You weigh 19 lb 7 oz (20th percentile) and 29.5 inches long (35th percentile). Your head circumference is 17.5 inches which is in the 10th percentile. You are such a busy little guy I think you burn every calorie you take in! You are definitely long and lean! You are wearing mostly 9 - 12 month clothes and are in size 3 diapers. You have lots of fun summer jon-jons and overalls I can't wait for you to wear.

Connor and Jackson hanging out on a bench after dinner
 I got some cool shades for Cali!
 Water table fun


 Watching Mommy play tennis
 Cool jacket I got from Grandpa and Mimi!


 At the Roswell bike race

  
I got my big boy carseat installed in the car!

 More water table fun



 

Happy birthday Jackson! We love you so much and are lucky to have such a fun, happy, loving little guy. We look forward to watching you continue to grow and learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...