We went to the local fire station for a tour today. There were 13 moms, 18 kids and 8 firemen! I'm not sure they knew what they were getting themselves into! But I think everyone enjoyed it! We got a fire safety lesson and also took a tour of the truck and ambulance. We even watched a fireman suit up in all his gear.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Fire Station Tour
Recently I joined a Moms group in the area and they have all sorts of
events planned throughout the month including weekly playgroups for
different age ranges. Many of the events over the summer were too old
for Jackson but now there are plenty of ones he can participate in.
We went to the local fire station for a tour today. There were 13 moms, 18 kids and 8 firemen! I'm not sure they knew what they were getting themselves into! But I think everyone enjoyed it! We got a fire safety lesson and also took a tour of the truck and ambulance. We even watched a fireman suit up in all his gear.
We went to the local fire station for a tour today. There were 13 moms, 18 kids and 8 firemen! I'm not sure they knew what they were getting themselves into! But I think everyone enjoyed it! We got a fire safety lesson and also took a tour of the truck and ambulance. We even watched a fireman suit up in all his gear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment