Jackson started going to preschool in
September. He had a great time with the teachers and the kids and was always so excited to show me what he made that day. It was great for him to learn to listen to someone else and play with a group of kids and also was nice for me to have some alone time with just Camden and also gave me time when I could run errands without lugging two kids around with me! Especially at the beginning when it's cumbersome to have the car seat carrier.
He was always good about going to preschool but would usually want like 3 hugs and 5 more kisses as I was dropping him off. Sometimes he clung to my leg but they always said he was fine 3 minutes after I left.
He sure did grow up, huh?!
First Day
Last Day
First Day vs Last Day
Next year he'll be in the 3s class and will go 3 mornings a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment