We all arrived Friday afternoon and after a trip to the grocery for Stephanie and I we headed out to the pool. Mom and Dad were actually out of town this year so we had the house to ourselves. It was nice but we also missed their company and all their help! Thankfully Dad left us with a bunch of wine in the wine cellar that we could enjoy after all the kiddos were in bed! :)
Apparently I didn't take as many photos as I did the previous years :(. We grilled out burgers and hot dogs the first night and of course the boys devoured their corn on the cobb. We made salsa verde chicken in the crock pot on Saturday and smoked a Boston butt through the night Sat night to have on Sunday night. The boys went fishing, we took the boat out, swam in the pool and hung out inside. The babies, Camden and Samantha, aren't on the same schedule so it was sometimes hard all being around together!
Camden enjoyed swimming in the pool with daddy!
Holding both Samantha and Camden. It should would be tough having twins!
My happy happy boy. He is almost always smiling and usually has his tongue sticking out!
Snuggles one morning
Selfie of Jackson and I on the boat
My big boy is growing up too fast!
Playing in the baby pool with Camden
Brothers. I love how much they already love each other!
Camden's faces! He cracks me up!
Samantha wasn't a fan of the lifevest. Those cheeks were a little squished in it!





















No comments:
Post a Comment