Camden is nursing 4 times a day or maybe 5 if he wakes up during the night. He loves to eat food too! He loves all fruits and still loves to eat broccoli. He eats some other veggies but none as good as broccoli. He eats waffles, grilled cheese, quesadillas, eggs, cucumber, french fries, cooked carrots, cheerios, strawberries, peaches, blueberries, cantaloupe, watermelon, pears, raspberries, bagels, yogurt, macaroni and cheese, rice, chicken and so much more. I definitely don't keep track of his new foods as well as I did Jackson! Most times I offer him what we eat for dinner, so if we have chicken and rice or pizza or pot roast or bbq, thats what I offer him! He cut 2 more teeth this month, the other center bottom tooth and one of the incisors on top.
Camden is babbling all the time. He says tah tah, da da, bah. We started sign language like we did with Jackson. I use the signs for more, all done and eat. He loves to clap and we are working on waving. He loves to play peekaboo and open and close doors or drawers. He loves to tap toys together. Right after we got home from the beach he started cruising around furniture. Camden hates to lay on his back while I change his diaper or get him dressed. It is like a wrestling match sometimes trying to keep him on his back long enough to get a new diaper on. I try giving him a toy or something to hold but it doesn't help for long. I have to move fast! He started pinching the underside of my arm while I carry him around on my hip. I'm not sure why he does it but it hurts like crazy and I wind up having little bruises afterwards!
We went to the beach for the 4th of July. It was his second time at the beach but when we went to Sanibel in February all he did was get his feet in the water. This time he would sit while the waves crash up on the shore and we would hold him while "jumping" in the waves. He liked digging in the sand and only put it in his mouth once. I guess he learned fast it was yucky!
We spent some time at the lake this month and went to rising roll about once a week. We went to the splash park, nature center and to the park/playground some. We spent 11 glorious days at the beach and the boys had a night alone with nana and papa while Jimmy and I went to his 20 year high school reunion. It was a fun and busy month. We also had to take care of a sick baby after the beach. The day we drove home he wound up having a fever for several days and then had a rash. Possibly roseola but he was better quick.
Camden loves his music table and is into lots of toys he can hold in his hands. He also loves to put toys into buckets or boxes. He loves swinging on the swingset and being outside. He is not a fan of wearing hats and would pull it off the second I put it on him. Even the ones that go under your chin and velcro he would pull off.
Camden weighed 19 lbs when I took him to the doctor after the beach. He wears 9-12 month clothes mostly and is wearing size 4 diapers.
Home Depot fun!
Lunch at Rising Roll
One night Jimmy went in to to help put him back to bed and I found them like this. Both sound asleep. I know its blurry but its still so sweet seeing them all cuddled up!
Snoozing on mommy
Beach boy!
1st day at the beach and the only time he kept a hat on longer than 2 minutes
A boy and his daddy
Always with the lip! He actually enjoyed the boat ride and wound up falling asleep on it.
These boys are my world
Sitting in the chair like a big boy
Poor buddy had a fever and this is what we did all day long :)
He was not very into the splash park that day!
Look at those chunky thighs!





























No comments:
Post a Comment