This was literally 20 min before we got to the condo
We see the ocean!
They both loved the water
Camden's first time at Snack Jacks
Morning view
Camden liked the view too
Camden's hair really started curling in the humidity
Jackson got a boogie board from Avery and Patrick for his birthday and he was so excited to use it! He loved boogie boarding!
And sometimes he just floated around on it
Little teeth coming in
Swimming with Daddy
He loved the beach!
Camden and Carsten
Nap time :) This is pretty much how he always sleeps
Jackson loved hanging out on the balcony
Sunrise
At Grace's Place for breakfast one morning. That dimple.
Enjoying a mid-afternoon popsicle. And check out that belly! Ha!
At Oceanside for dinner one night
Avery, Patrick, Jackson and Camden
Jackson and Sofia
Oh how I love this boy! How is he so big already?!
Showing me his muscles :)
Sofia
Everett
Jackson, Sofia, Patrick and Avery
The whole group!
Enjoying some homemade ice cream
Sparklers are fun....until you get near the end!
Camden went to bed and we watched fireworks from the balcony. The kids loved it!
Our last night there we went to Jim's house in Palm Coast for dinner. Danny, Candice, Sofia and the twins came too. I look in the other room and see this. Sofia had pretend phones and they were taking selfies! Lol! Not sure where they got it from, I don't even ever take selfies!
We tried to get a group photo but Camden and Carsten weren't having it.
Oh boy... 3 and 4 years old and already nonstop with the phones! Ha!
Whew what a fun vacation!! Plenty of beach/pool time, eating out, hanging out with friends, seeing Grandpa, and of course getting to spend all day every day with our little family of four. So many wonderful memories and I took tons of pictures. Sorry for photo overload but since this is our scrapbook of sorts I wanted to be sure I could remember everything. We had such a wonderful time at the beach and even after 11 days we weren't ready to go home! Hopefully we can go back again soon!








































No comments:
Post a Comment