The Ritz at the lake has an ice skating rink during the holidays. Jackson really wanted to go ice skating so after naps we headed to the rink to skate for a little bit. He wasn't even nervous, just excited to get out there! I haven't been ice skating in probably 20 or so years. And I have never had to teach someone else to ice skate. At the beginning he was holding onto the rail and we were scooting along. I was trying to skate backwards and pull him. He did a lot of "walking" along the ice. He did great when we were just holding hands and skating in the middle of the rink.
Camden was hanging out with Nana. He was upset he couldn't be with me and every time we passed by would reach out to try to grab me
Jackson and I had lots of fun ice skating! I am so proud of him for trying and not being scared at all! He fell a few times but landed on his bottom or his hands. I can't wait to take him ice skating again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment