We went to a birthday party at a place called The Art Barn. It was the cutest place! Farmer Sue owns the place and has horses, chickens, goats, donkeys, sheep, pigs, etc. She starts off telling all the kids some basic rules while there and then gives them brushes to go brush the animals. The animals were very well kept and clean. She lives on the land and also has a "barn" in the center where the kids do some artwork and also have food/cake at the party. I took both boys while Jimmy had another obligation that morning. Camden loved the animals but was not interested in hanging out in the barn to paint or eat. So I was in and out trying to keep both boys happy. While Camden wanted to be out, Jackson was inside and kept insisting I stay with him.
After painting and eating she took the kids on hayrides behind the tractor. I went too and took Camden. It was slightly tricky because he wanted to get down but Jackson enjoyed the ride! It was a fun morning and a really cute place to have a party.
Camden brushing the donkey
Jackson feeding the horses hay
Looking for someone else to brush
Here is Jackson's chicken he painted. he had a little help on some of it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment