Thursday, May 21, 2015

Last Day of School! - Preschool 3s

Gosh this "school year" went fast! Jackson had a hard time the first few weeks while I dropped him off in carpool lane rather than walking him in. But after a few weeks he loved it and loved to climb into the front seat while we were waiting in line in the parking lot and waving at his friends along the way! He was in Ms Amanda and Ms Chris's class for 3s. I'm looking forward to see who his teachers will be for this year. I hope some of his old buddies will be in the same class too!

I can't believe he'll be doing PreK 4s in the fall. Time is going way too fast!



 Camden felt left out so I made sure to get a picture of both of them
 Jackson wanted to take a picture so I asked him to take one of Camden and I. These are the ones he took

A look back to the first day of school...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...