Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Sometimes its a little hard to believe I am a mom of two! These have been some of the hardest and also most rewarding years of my life! I am so thankful for having Jimmy beside me in our journey of being parents and also for Jackson and Camden who made me a mommy. My Mother's Day started with getting to sleep in. My mom and dad were here too so we all had a yummy breakfast together. Unfortunately we forgot to take any family pictures :( Later in the afternoon I spent some time crafting a few projects I had wanted to do recently. I used my silhouette to cut out "hello" and applied it onto this pillow and also put "laundry" in vinyl on a tin for the laundry room where I keep my oxi-clean powdered soap. I also spent most of the afternoon planting flowers in the yard!



I got sweet cards from Jimmy and my boys :)

After naps we headed over to Jimmy's moms for dinner. John cooked a delicious dinner for us!



Jimmy spent the weekend building this raised garden box for his mom. I think he did an amazing job on it!

All in all a great Mother's Day with family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...