Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day 2015

We headed out to the lake early for Memorial Day weekend to have time to visit with Barry, Rae, Jeff and Kim who were all in town visiting in between weddings they had to attend in Atlanta. It was great getting to spend time with all of them! I think the last time we saw them was at Jeff and Kim's wedding last July!

On a side note...we have raised the boys to address people with a Mr or Ms in front of their name. However The Steins are like family so I can't have them address them with a Mr or Ms (it just doesn't feel right!) but then do we use Aunt or Uncle? I grew up calling them Barry and Rae so that's what comes natural to me.

Anyways, we had so much fun and the boys had lots of fun playing with Rae. She sang songs and did the little piggies to both of them. They gave Jackson Candy Land and a wonderful puzzle set for his birthday so they also did lots of puzzles and played many games of Candy Land.


Jeff and Kim on the jet ski
Jackson and Jeff had fun spraying each other





No more pictures mommy!



Trying to get pictures of them when all 3 were smiling much less just looking at the camera proved to be a challenge. I loved catching them having fun with Rae :)

Watching for boats, maybe?



This little piggie...



Loving their corn on the cob as usual!

Jimmy arrived Friday morning and then they left shortly after. We decided to take a boat ride in the afternoon



Everyone wants to drive the boat
Breakfast al fresco




Jimmy and I headed out during nap time to boat over to our friends house

mmmm... watermelon






Camden loves the water slide! He literally giggles the whole way down! And obviously has the biggest grin on his sweet face!

As soon as he gets to the bottom he signs "more" to go again. I think we must have gone at least 50 times this day!

Jackson is a pro and loves going by himself. He will swim over to the step by himself when he gets to the bottom.
Tried to get a picture of me with my boys
Crazy guy moves all around on the water slide. I remember doing the same thing at white water when I was a kid. They would tell us you have to stay on your bottom and as soon as you pass the first curve we'd flip around and go backwards and on our tummy. Ha!





My parents neighbors put up a zip line at their house we helped test it out. Jackson loved it and Camden tried it out with us holding him. Jimmy and I even did it. Super fun! Now I want to add one to our yard.



Camden couldn't quite reach the handles so we had to help hold him on








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...