Moss covered letters I made
I got lucky and found Very Hungry Caterpillar placemats at Pottery Barn Kids a couple months ago
Train letters from Nana and Papa
Monthly pictures and guest book for all the partygoers to sign
Paper lantern caterpillar
Happy Birthday banner I made with help of my friend Amanda
Jackson's smash cake!
Delicious cupcakes for guests. We had yellow cake and carrot cake
The food. I tried to do lots of items from the book
We had cheese, salami and little pickles
Pears, apples, oranges
Even though it wasn't in the book we had chicken salad sandwiches from Rising Roll of course!
Ice cream cones made with cake cones, chocolate cake and frosting
Mini cherry pies
Watermelon, oranges, and strawberries
It turned out to be a gorgeous day outside so everyone went outside to play in the yard
We decided to do his cake outside since everyone was already out there. I'm not sure if he was upset about getting in his chair or if the cake and singing upset him! lol!
The tears dried up pretty quickly though and he got excited!
He enjoyed his cake! He never really smashed it but did enjoy snacking on it for a while!
Uncle David and Lis couldn't make it so they facetimed in
Yummy!!
Uh oh! The tears came back when we took his cake away. He wanted to keep eating it!
Jackson is one lucky little boy and received lots of wonderful gifts from friends and family!
Fun party favor buckets
We had such a great celebration and are thankful for all of our friends and family who came to wish Jackson a very happy 1st birthday.
Sources for Jackson's Very Hungry Caterpillar Party
Invitation and cupcake toppers: luvbugdesign
Favor Tags and other printables: polkadots and puppies
Caterpillar applique tee: Peachy Keen Design
No comments:
Post a Comment