Saturday, August 18, 2012

Last Week

Our swim lessons are still going great. Jackson usually cries at the beginning and then calms down during the lesson. He totally gets what he is doing and knows to go to a float when he needs a breath. He is also doing well swimming to the steps.

We decided to go to the splash park one morning after our lesson with his little friend Tindal. They had a blast and were quickly worn out. We had a picnic lunch and then headed home for a long nap :)





 

He literally runs through the water laughing hysterically! He loves it even when it splashes all over his face! I love that we have a water baby!

Jackson had part of a pudding cup. He was a happy boy...not so happy when I took it away though!





Helping me pick the (few) cherry tomatoes that grew. He held them so tight that some of them squished in his hands. When I finally pried them our of his hands I washed them off and he ate every bit of them.

I sure do love spending my days with this sweet boy. This is such a fun age - he is amazed by everything and learning so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...