We had such a fun filled weekend! Friday we decided to go to furniture shopping. We finally found a dining room table and side chairs! Now we just have to find end chairs, a rug, china cabinet, sideboard, chandeliers, and art for the walls! All in good time. We also stocked up on some RL Polo shirts for Jackson for next summer because the sales were so good. After a nap in the car Jackson headed to his swim lesson with daddy while I went to the eye doctor. I have to be contact free for a couple of weeks but on the upside I am going to have a LASIK consult :)
Saturday we headed out to lunch at Goldberg's and for some shopping/errands and then went to a neighborhood block party with Jimmy's family. Connor and Jackson had fun hanging out in the wagon. Jackson ate his weight in watermelon. Nothing like setting up a portable booster seat on the driveway for your child to eat dinner!
 |
| Cousin love |
 |
| Kissing Cousins |
Today we met Danny, Candice and Sofia for brunch and then headed back home. Jimmy and I did some yard work and washed cars and then headed to the park for a little exercise. After some walking and jogging we went to the splash park to cool off.
 |
| First snow cone treat! It was cold but he loved to lick it. |
|
|
|
We had a fun weekend and enjoyed watching the last couple days of the Olympics. I will be sad now that its over but might be able to get more done in the evenings without staying up late to watch the events. After a couple days of cooler temps I am already looking forward to the fall - pumpkin patches, football, baking my pumpkin choc chip bread and more! I love spending our weekends being busy but having fun with friends and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment